piątek, 25 listopada 2011

Wyniki notowania LI

1. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
2. Nosowska - O lesie
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Factory Of Faith
4. Foo Fighters - I Should Have Know
5. Coma - W chorym sadzie
6. Myslovitz - Ofiary zapaści teatru telewizji
7. The Chemical Brothers - The Devil Is In The Beats
8. My Riot - Told You
9. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
10. Black Stone Cherry - All I'm Dreamin' Of
11. The Kills - Future Starts Slow
12. OME - Po deszczu
13. Lenny Kravitz - I Can't Be Without You
14. Maciej Balcar - Oddajcie ją
15. Moby - After
PROPOZYCJA Czesław Śpiewa - Droga
PROPOZYCJA Fair To Midland - Coppertank Island
PROPOZYCJA Florence + The Machine - No Light, No Light
PROPOZYCJA Frontside - Nie ma nieba
PROPOZYCJA Coldplay - Us Against The World

Wiecie, gdzie głosować.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz